Project Management Professional (PMP)® • Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® • Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
The Lazy Project Manager—Online
How to Be Twice as Productive and Still Leave Work Early
This new eLearning course from author Peter Taylor is based on his best-selling book and regularly sold out live workshop, The Lazy Project Manager. This 6-hour course focuses on getting project managers to work smarter—not harder—by focusing efforts on areas of the project that matter most, not wasting time on things others can do, and avoiding things that simply do not need to be addressed. Peter's approach to what he calls "productive laziness" encourages project managers to expend the majority of their effort in project startup and project closing, so they may step back during the project itself and let the team work effectively. Challenges and issues covered in this eLearning course include:
- The origin and science behind "productive laziness"
- Using project startup to get ahead of the game
- Managing project sponsors and scope creep
- Communication strategies for lazy project managers
- Filtering and delegating issues during the project
- Planning in advance for crisis—and staying calm
- Pushing your project across the finish line
If your goal as a project manager is to work smarter—not harder—and still bring projects in on time, you need to register for the eLearning course today!
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to the online course, beginning from the time you first log in. In this course, students will have access to:
- A 5-section interactive tutorial
- 20+ interactive learning-based exercises
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- 70+ audio and video narrations
- Creation of a productive laziness 'Action Plan'
- 6 Contact Hours toward a CAPM® or PMP® certification, or 6 PDUs toward retaining a PMP® or PgMP®
Check or Purchase Order Also Accepted