PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals eLearning Course
A Revolutionary Online Course—Learn What REALLY Matters When Managing IT Projects
The PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals eLearning Course is full of project management tools that you can apply immediately to your IT projects—to deliver them on time, on budget, and with fewer headaches. Developed by world-renowned project management trainer Rita Mulcahy in conjunction with Cisco Press, this course will help you get your IT projects back on track using proven, real-world project management tools and techniques.
This course covers dozens of real-world IT project management issues, including:
- Understanding why IT projects fail—and preventing failure.
- Defining effective IT project charters and requirements.
- Organizing IT roadmaps into manageable projects.
- Capturing, creating, and using historical data.
- Establishing "soft" and "hard" project metrics and milestones.
- Defining project scope, and avoiding scope creep.
- Identifying and managing stakeholders and expectations.
- Choosing the right PM tools for a project.
No more boring online training experiences!
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to the online course, beginning from the time you first log in. In this course, students will have access to:
- A 16-section interactive tutorial
- Learning-based exercises and games
- Examples and solutions specific to the IT industry
- A blog-based idea sharing tool for all students
- An Online Action Plan for your real-world project
- A comprehensive end-of-course assessment
- Tips and tricks from Rita herself
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
- Earn 14 Contact Hours or 14 PDUs
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to the online course, plus one (1) copy of Rita's best-selling book PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals.
The list price of this book is $59.99, but students of this online course may add it to their e-Learning purchase for only $29—a $30.99 savings.
Check or Purchase Order Also Accepted
Learn More About this Course