Project Communication and Stakeholder Engagement eLearning Course
Did you know that communication is reported to be the number one problem on projects? Is stakeholder engagement a weak area in your otherwise strong project performance?
Formerly titled "Improving Project Communication," this eLearning course has been expanded to take you beyond the components of communications management and stakeholder engagement by providing real-world solutions that can be applied to all projects.
The course is designed for new or experienced project managers, business analysts, and other project team members, who have struggled with project communications and have had difficulties keeping stakeholders engaged. It will teach you how to identify all of your stakeholders AND introduce new ways to help you uncover their requirements, expectations, and communications needs by using globally relevant experiences and thought-provoking exercises. You'll also learn practical and simple-to-implement methods for communications planning and be led step-by-step through the barriers impeding effective communication. Learn to adjust your approach to meet the needs of the team and project, as well as manage stakeholder expectations to prevent communication problems before they start!
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to the online course, beginning from the time you first log in. In this course, students will have access to:
- 15 short, interactive lessons
- 192 pages of online content designed with a modern look and feel
- More than 2 hours of enthusiastic audio narration
- Convenient mobility that allows you to begin the course on one device and continue it on another
- A 33-page companion workbook that can be used after the course as a reference document
- Lesson summaries and reinforcement exercises
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
- Scenario-based exercises that build based on your answers
- 8 Contact Hours toward a CAPM® or PMP® certification, or 8 PDUs toward retaining a PMP® or PgMP®
Check or Purchase Order Also Accepted