Common Risk Management Mistakes eLearning Course
Through video clips, exercises and examples this course will cover the process of risk management, explain the mistakes people make each step of the way and provide Tricks of the Trade® from around the world for advanced risk management. Based on Rita Mulcahy's award winning book Risk Management Tricks of the Trade® for Project Managers, this captivating course is full of real world information as well as Rita's signature humor.
If you can imagine how valuable it would be to have one of the world's foremost experts on project risk management explain the errors others are making around the world, you can see how valuable this course will be for you!
If you need a more comprehensive course in Risk Management, please review our Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade eLearning course, which is based on Rita's extremely popular classroom-based Risk Management course.
Course Learning Objectives
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the risk management process
- Improve your ability to identify risks for your real world projects
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you and your projects
- Identify errors others are making so that you can avoid them
- Apply many new Tricks of the Trade® to your projects
- Be a better project manager
This course is ideal for people who need advanced project management training or who already have an understanding of risk management and wish to focus on the Tricks of the Trade® and common errors. It is also an excellent way to learn something useful while collecting PDUs. If you need a more comprehensive course in Risk Management, please review our Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade® eLearning course, which is based on Rita's extremely popular classroom-based Risk Management course.
- Cross-platform compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher, or any version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.
- Requires a device (computer or tablet—6 inch screen minimum) connected to the Internet.
- Broadband Internet recommended.
- Pop-ups should be allowed.
- This course will use data if viewed in a mobile environment.
TECHNOLOGY UPDATE: Please note that RMC is in the process of updating all eLearning courses from an Adobe Flash platform to an HTML5 platform. Courses that have not yet been converted will have a technical specification that differs from the one above. Click here for more information.