Project Management Professional (PMP)® • PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade® for Project Managers eLearning Course
Earn PDUs Online—And Learn Something in the Process!
This world-class online course will provide learners with the Tricks of the Trade® from around the world for understanding and applying risk management. Risk management helps senior managers, project managers, business analysts, team members, and stakeholders be more proactive, prevent project problems instead of just dealing with them, and eliminate up to 90% of the things that can go wrong on projects.
This online course is ideal for project managers, senior managers, business analysts, and team members who would like to have projects completed with fewer problems, and includes the following:
- 26 short, interactive lessons
- 364 pages of online content designed with a sleek look and feel
- 269 enthusiastic audio clips
- 85 pages of engaging interactive activities
- 41 animated pages to draw you into the content
- Convenient mobility that allows you to begin the course on one device and continue it on another
- A 47-page companion workbook that can be used after the course as a reference document
- Lesson summaries, reinforcement exercises, and a final review quiz
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
- Scenario-based exercises that build based on your answers
- Earn 15 PDUs toward retaining your PMP®, or 15 Contact hours toward earning a PMI-RMP® certification!
Upon completing this course, you WILL be able to:
- Apply good risk management practices
- Improve your ability to identify risks for your projects
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you and your projects
- Apply many new Tricks of the Trade® to your projects
- Be a better project or program manager, business analyst, project team member, or sponsor
- Believe and understand the value of performing risk management