RMC Learning Solutions - eLearning Technical Requirements
RMC is in the process of updating all eLearning courses from an Adobe Flash platform to an HTML5 platform. Most eLearning courses are currently using the Flash format. Technical specifications for both formats are below.
- Adobe Flash® player 8 or later.
- Pop-ups allowed.
- Broadband connection (recommended 512 kbps or higher).
- Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon™ 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent).
- MS Windows XP or later, Mac OS 10+.
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA.
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution.
FOR MOBILE AND TABLET USERS: Our courses may play on some mobile and tablet devices, however, the course(s) interactions, exercises and media may not work as intended on these mobile devices. RMC recommends that you review the sample lesson for the course you intend to purchase prior to registering, to verify compatibility with your environment.
FOR WORK ENVIRONMENTS: Our streaming media uses Protocol RTMP on ports 1935, 443 and 80. If you are having trouble using our courses through a firewall at work, please let your System Administrator know these ports must be enabled for streaming media.
Newer HTML5-Based Format:
- Cross-platform compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher, or any version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.
- Requires a device (computer or tablet—6 inch screen minimum) connected to the Internet.
- Broadband Internet recommended.
- Pop-ups should be allowed.
- This course will use data if viewed in a mobile environment.
COURSES UPDATED TO HTML5:
- Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Common Risk Management Mistakes
- Developing High-Performing Project Teams
- Handling Unrealistic Project Schedules
- Improving Project Estimating
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Managing Small Projects
- PM Crash Course®
- Project Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
- Stop Playing Games
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with an RMC eLearning course you have purchased, follow this link for troubleshooting or contact Online Course Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call 952.846.4484.