PMI-ACP, PMP, CPLP, PMI-PBA
Instructor and PM Trainer
CAPM® Exam Prep—Instructor-Led Virtual
Margo Kirwin PMI-ACP, PMP, CPLP, PMI-PBA
|Time:||1st Day: 9am to 4pm CST
2nd Day: 9am to 4pm CST
3rd Day: 9am to 4pm CST
RMC Learning Solutions (formerly RMC Project Management) is now delivering its most popular project management, business analysis and agile training classes in a live and virtual format! Using one of the top online learning facilitation tools in the world, students will experience true, classroom-style learning in front of their own computer. In addition to world-class instruction from experienced instructors, our Instructor-Led Virtual classes will feature live chat, white boards, breakout rooms, file sharing, testing/quizzing, and dozens of other learning-based features.
* Students who are shipped class materials to Canada will be charged an additional $25 shipping fee. Students who are shipped class materials to all other non US countries will be charged an additional $50 shipping fee.
Pass the Exam on Your First Try! Read Our Course Guarantee
This accelerated learning course is designed to help you prepare for PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Exam—and gain the most understanding of project management with the least amount of study. Developed by Rita Mulcahy, this course is designed to decrease your after-class study time to less than 40 hours.
Unique features of this course include games, exercises and other tools to help you understand—NOT JUST MEMORIZE—the concepts necessary to pass the CAPM® exam. This course includes Rita's entire CAPM Exam Prep System (the CAPM® exam prep book, exam simulator and flashcards—a $299 value) for FREE as part of the course materials, as well as 18 Contact Hours toward the 23 Contact Hour exam requirement.
Attendees of this Live Online Class MUST have a hard copy of the latest PMBOK® Guide during class. If students do not have one, this standard may be purchased directly from RMC, or from the PMI® Bookstore.
At the conclusion of this course, students will know and understand:
- Exactly what to expect on the exam
- Commonly occurring inputs and outputs of the processes
- Guidelines of what to study for the exam
- Inputs, Tools & Techniques and Outputs of each process
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Their personal knowledge gaps—and how to fill them
- How to create a personalized study plan
- Tricks of the Trade® for passing the exam
This is an intensive exam preparation course, so students MUST arrive on time, and expect to participate throughout the entire course. Students who arrive late or leave early will miss important exam-related information, and could risk losing all earned Contact Hours.
- Introduction to the Exam
- Introduction to the Course
- Human Resources