PMP® Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy—eBook, PDF or Electronic Download
Looking for Our Book in Electronic Format? Please Read On.
Since the year 1998, RMC Publications has been the sole and singular publisher, printer and owner of the book PMP® Exam Prep by author Rita Mulcahy. Over the last 17 years our book has grown to be the best-selling PMP exam preparation guide in the world, and is second in worldwide distribution only to PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). In fact, the popularity of our book has spawned two entire industries—a legitimate industry where second-tier authors write competing PMP guides and sell them in the open market, and a not-so-legitimate industry where criminals and other unethical parties steal, copy and pirate our book and sell it through whatever channel they can make the most money.
With the above in mind, please note the following:
RMC does not currently sell PMP® Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy
in an electronic or otherwise downloadable format.
If you have recently purchased an e-copy of our book, it is important for you to know two things:
- You have been scammed.
- The file you downloaded may contain a virus or spyware.
If you have been the unfortunate victim of this scam, please be sure to remove the file from your device immediately, perform a virus scan, contact the seller to request your money back, and report the seller to the proper authorities. Also, please use the form on the right-hand side of this page to submit an anonymous report to RMC, so we may follow up as well.
TIPS FOR PURCHASING THE HARD COPY VERSION
If you are considering purchasing PMP® Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy in hard copy format, please note our book has been subject to counterfeiting by unethical parties, and beware of the following:
- In the United States, RMC Sells its PMP Prep Guide Through a Limited Number of Channels. These channels include Amazon.com, Baker & Taylor, Barnes & Noble, The Project Management Bookstore, the PMI Bookstore and its own website—shop.rmcls.com. If you are considering purchasing a book thru any other channel, please email us at email@example.com prior to making your purchase, to verify the channel you are using is legitimate.
- RMC Does NOT Sell its Book on Auction Sites, Sharing Sites, Torrent Sites, Overstock Sites or Non-RMC Social Media. This includes EBay, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Slideshare, as well as overstock sites and torrent sites. If you come across any instance of our book appearing on a site that meets this description, please use the form on the right to anonymously report it.
- Outside of the United States, RMC Has an Extensive Reseller Network. At the present time our PMP exam guide is offered in four different languages (English, Spanish, French and Brazilian Portuguese) and in 60+ regions around the globe. If you are considering purchasing our PMP exam prep guide outside of the United States, please review our complete list of Authorized International Product Distributors to make sure your book provider is on it.
- Watch for Anomalies in Printing, Binding and Book Assembly. If you believe you may have inadvertently acquired an illegal printed copy, be sure to look the book over carefully. The cover should be orange—not red, pink or purple—and there should be a full-color marketing insert bound into the book about halfway through. There should also be a demo CD in the back of the book, and the binding of the book should lay almost completely flat when opened near the middle. If anything appears to be off, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a photo of your book. If you have a counterfeit copy, we would be glad to exchange it for a small fee plus shipping.
And finally, if you know of someone who is illegally using, reproducing or reselling our book, please use the form on the right-hand side of this page to log an anonymous report.
If you would like a print-ready version of this page for personal use or distribution to others, please Download It by Clicking Here.